Ph. Lobke Leijser
I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WAS WEARING A SWEATER WITH WHITE SLEEVES I ONLY SAW THE BLACK AND GOT REALLY SCARED BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE HAD FREAKISHLY SKINNY SLENDERMAN ARMS OH GOD
I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIGANTIC CAT!
Gather round children, whilst I tell you a little story.
So I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist with my roommate, when I got thirsty and decided what the hell, Ima get myself a Coke. So I went down to the vending machine on our floor and swiped my card and pressed the button to vend the Coke. Well, TWO cokes popped out.
I looked around, wondering if I was on one of those punk’d shows, and grabbed both bottles. Suddenly, a loud thrumming came from the machine, and lo and behold, 6 MORE COKES CAME OUT.
After checking my debit card statement, I found that I was only charged for ONE coke. Feeling giddy but slightly guilty, I nabbed all 8 bottles of coke and went back to my room. After telling my roommate what happened, she decided to go back to the coke machine with me and see if only the Cokes are affected.
She bought two Sprites, and what the fuck do ya know, she got those damn Sprites, AS WELL AS 11 FREE COKES.
This of course jammed the machine, and before I knew it, I was on my knees with my arm up the Coke machine, practically birthing these little fuckers. I even read off their names on their bottles as I handed them to my roommate. We also found a random Cherry Coke had popped out as well.
Behold our finished family. 19 cokes, 2 Sprites, and a Cherry Coke, all the result of a very overworked and confused Coke machine.
Is it that it’s over or do birds still sing for you?
"Is this what it means to be a guardian?”
Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
I’ll refer you to an ask where I gave a few tips. ASK by starry-ponds
And here is the original link to the post. It’s in Russian.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
for the people asking about the nail polish flowers!
oh man i remember when my mom used to make these…. so that’s how she did it… muwhahahahahahahahaaa
i love sephiroths theme but can u imagine him trying to order a coffee and the barista asks for his name and behind him a choir that follows him all the time just yells out ‘SEPHIROTH’
I have it bookmarked on my manga reading app, so I’ll definitely do that once I’ve got the time~!
It’s so interesting to me, I’m so excited to get farther into the series ahhhhhhhh
Hello friend owo
Yeah I tend to do that
I put my phone off to the side in case I need it for anything super important, but then I just grab a book stack and like three of my throw blankets, because they’re super soft and comfy and just kinda make a nest out of them with my pillows, and it helps me calm down a lot.
With my job and school I don’t have all that much free time to do so right now, unfortunately…
I do appreciate that though, thank you.
antisoras said: isn’t he lookin good… i love ghoul!sora and ur art is a blessing tbqh
Once I actually watch more of TG, I’ll probably draw some more~~~<3
(I love your icon rn, first off)Faerie:If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
Just pack up and leave home. Go live with my friends, get somewhere where I’m not overly strained all the time.
Mermaid:How far would you go to keep the one you love?
Would imply that I still had someone like that.
It’s hard for me to see it at times, tbh.
I have lots of self esteem issues, and some days I feel REALLY REALLY good about myself, and I love it, and I just feel so happy about everything having to do with me and how I look, and then other days I just want to curl up in just a blanket and ignore everything…